Due to the high demand for places, it is not possible to enrol all students who apply for places at Gladstone Park.
- is a zoned school and will accept all applicants who live at a permanent address within this zone
- endeavours to accommodate the siblings of current students*
- will enrol all students who are successful in gaining a place in either the Select Entry Accelerated Learning, (SEAL), class or the Language Immersion Class
- will fill remaining positions based on Curriculum Grounds.
Permanent address is defined as one where:
- The home is owned by the parent or guardian
- The home is under purchase
- The home is leased from a registered estate agent for a minimum of 12 months
N.B. Staying with a relative or friend does not qualify you as “a resident”
Grade 6 – Year 7 Enrolment Process
Enrolment of students from Grade 6 is jointly managed with local primary schools and follows state-wide procedures . Enrolment Application Forms are provided by the Primary Schools and returned to them. Proof of Residence and Curriculum Grounds forms are sent by Gladstone Park and returned to us at the College. Year 8 – 12 enrolment information can be obtained by contacting the General Office at Gladstone Park, (see ‘All Other Enrolments’ below).
Grade 6 – 7 Enrolment Information Pack
The following information is distributed to Primary Schools and available from the College at our Open Night. Please click on the links below to download your own copy now:
All Other Enrolments
Prospective enrolments are required to follow this process:
- Interested families are required to complete a Consideration for Enrolment Form and return it fully completed to the College along with the required documentation.
- When the required documentation has been submitted to the college, the appropriate Sub-school Principal with contact you regarding your enrolment application.
*Please note, sibling rights only apply to students enrolling from grade 6 to year 7
Enrolment Zone Trial – Year 7 2018